For every teardrop and smile
for every inch and mile
I ask a lot of things to myself
I want to search and ask for help
Wondering why do I regret this
and till now I cant forget your kisses
Seeking for the love we used to feel
for every inch and mile
I ask a lot of things to myself
I want to search and ask for help
Wondering why do I regret this
and till now I cant forget your kisses
Seeking for the love we used to feel
tracing the pattern on how to heal
Like a ghost who suddenly appears
whenever I remember the fear
of losing you when it's already done
and it tears me up to think that you're gone
Questions that bothers my head
especially my heart that slowly shreds
into pieces for not knowing the answers
when I never even mattered
No comments:
Post a Comment