every second, every minute, every day,
i will be always here and say.
That whatever happens I will love, protect and cherish you,
and my only love that is true..
I feel bad because you're alone..
because I can't take care of you and i'm just staring at the phone..
waiting to know how are you..
knowing if you already feel good..
and now your day has ended...
I even thought if I'll be with you now in the heaven..
I cried because I can't do anything..
I lied to be strong because I don't believe that it's happening..
Suffering is what I feel...
But forget you is what I can't do to you my dear..
If saying goodbye will set you free..
I'll just let things be..
I love you and I always will..
You'll be in my heart and i'll always dream..
that in the end we'll be together..
and our love will last forever..
farewell as my heart says..
a teardrop that is like a rain..
slowly killing myself..
slowly trying to keep the secret..
No comments:
Post a Comment